1. Did I tell or show someone that I loved them?
2. Did I compliment or praise someone I live or work with today?
3. Did I read a book or listen to a tape that stimulated my thinking?
4. Did I increase my skill in my profession?
5. Did I do something for good health?
6. Am I closer to my goals than when I woke up this morning?
7. Did I do anything tough or challenging to build discipline?
8. Did I do something just for the pure joy of it?
9. Have I taken time to reflect on the lessons of the day?
10. Have I planned for another successful day tomorrow?
If you can answer yes to most of these questions, you have created a day of uncommon success.
Source - Mark Sanborn
Hi I am Yen Wei Nee
I have been in insurance industry for 17 years and would like to share here with you my experience and information that is now changing our lives.