Who Are You?
- What is it that really motivates me?
- Where does my drive come from?
- What do I do in _____(fill in the blank with anything) situation?
- What is most important to me?
- How do I see myself in front of others?
- What are my core values?
Now that you have a basic understanding about who you are, you need to figure out what your highest held beliefs are. These are the ones that down at your core you never want to break. Some examples may be humanitarian, compassionate, love your family, religion, etc. These are the beliefs you would give up anything for.
Everyone has a high held belief about something. If you say no, then why do you even get up in the morning? Why do you do anything at all? We all have these deep core beliefs, the problem is some of us may have just buried them deep out of sight and mind. Never be afraid to bring out your beliefs and position yourself around them.
How To Stand Up For Your Beliefs
Once you have identified your beliefs you won’t have much trouble standing up for them at all. If you feel strongly enough you won’t even mind making a sacrifice in order to stay true to yourself. The main thing to remember is always stand by them and don’t let anyone else ever tell you otherwise.
- Stand by them no matter what
- Be willing to make sacrifices
- Write them down after you identify them
- Figure out ways to make them work in your everyday life
- Line up your goals with your beliefs
- Don’t let others walk all over you and your beliefs
- Love yourself for the way you are
- Never doubt yourself and your abilities